Okay, so these are the clues that every character knows as of 2/23/14. Your character may have additional information that hasn’t been shared yet and you are responsible for keeping track of that.
In the library
- Ghinjo and Rigel were found dead.
- Ghinjo had been slaughtered with a blade, her eyes, tongue, and liver removed.
- Ghinjo snapped Rigel’s neck
- Ghinjo had a scrap of black cloth in her claws
- Robert/ Nugget was cut under his eye as if the killer was trying to take his eyes. This was healed by Dadji but a scar remains
- Tracks of blood led through a secret passage behind a shelf
- The tracks stopped and a handkerchief with some blood and a blonde hair was found
- The passage ended in the front parlor
In the parlor
- The window was broken outward to provide quick escape onto the lawn
- The curtains were torn in the escape as well
- Gnoll blood was found on the tent that houses nobles from the Seelie Court
In the Green Study
- Babby’s notes have been found to contain very racist scrawls against the citizens of Mboshu, the gnolls in particular.
- Grease stains are on some of the calculations, presumably from Ada
In Ghinjo’s Quarters
- Robert’s guard and storyteller were both found dead. Their tea had been poisoned.
- Ada is on her way to the Sanctuary to do some consulting on Babby’s behalf. It is a two day trip there and a two day trip back
- After an uncoooperative outburst, Kivuli is taking Babby to the Sanctuary for his own safety
- Lady Caralay is in the noble’s tent